Why Are You Silent??????

Jul18 by muslimah

Why Are You Silent??????
Oh Muslim Kings, Sheiks And Presidents and Presidents of The World.
Why are you so silent to the cries, agony, and hardships of you fellow humans in Palestine, what goes through your minds when you see the pictures and videos of what genocide is being done to them?
I can tell you what happens to me, I cry that in my mind, I cry in my heart, I cry with tears, I cry in prayer, I cry that all I can do is pray for them, I cry that I HAD NOT BEEN BLESSED WITH ARMIES AND WEALTH LIKE YOU ARE!! For if I had been I would have given everything I have to Palestine. What do you do? You turn a blind eye!
How do sleep at night, does your heart not ache? Does your body not shake in pain for them? I can tell you, that I CANT SLEEP, MY HEART IS IN CONSENT PAIN, AND BODY SHAKES FOR THE PAIN THEY GOING THROUGH.
Why are you been puppets to the Israeli Assassins OR MURDERERS? YES I SAID “Assassins” and Murderers, oh yes lets add Serial Killers to the list, for they are that and more.
Have you asked yourselves how are you going to answer to Allah (God)? Have you asked yourselves how are you going to stand in front of HIM and answer : “WHAT DID YOU DO TO HELP?” or “WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE POWER AND WEALTH THAT I HAD BLESSED YOU WITH?”
I sincerely hope that this letter reaches you, that you read, ponder over it, may it touch your hearts to get find the courage to stand up for Palestine, for the innocent lives that are being taken.