A railway to connect the beautiful hill stations of Coonoor and Ooty, to the plains became necessary. The idea was mooted in 1854, but work on this dream project could begin only in 1891 and was completed in 1908.
View more random threads:
- Rare Pink Diamond to Fetch $38 million at...
- Serious Power Boat Crash
- Nat geo wild hd (living music action) 2012
- Desperate Housewives Season 1 Bloopers
- Funny Prank - Inder
- This Gave Me The Chills Big Time
- Making Sand Sculptures in Russia
- world record bike genius
- What If You Stopped Going Outside?
- Pain is temporary