“Verily, the prayer keeps one from the great sins and evil deeds” (Quran 29:45)
The importance of the prayer in Islam cannot be understated. It is the first pillar of Islam that the Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, mentioned after mentioning the Testimony of Faith, by which one becomes a Muslim. It was made obligatory upon all the prophets and for all peoples. God has declared its obligatory status under majestic circumstances.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Home Made of Tires, Bottles, and Cans
- A Majestic Peacock
- Hidden camera - Barber's Finger
- Kung Fu Hustle Part 1 (chinese dub, english...
- How To Train Yourself To Be on Time
- Seinfeld The Reverse Peephole: Woman's...
- Projector Headlamps
- A tour of Quaid-e-Azam's House Museum
- Why People's Opinions of You Aren't Real