First of all I thank admin for creating this Forum so that we can share our artistic talents. There are a few basic rules in posting your work in this forum.
1. The topic should go with your work.
2. One drawing or whatever you have done in one topic.
3. While typing in the topic, please mention in the brackets if it is
(i) Pencil Work
(iii) Drawing and Colored Work or DCW
(v) Digital Graffiti or D-Graffiti
(vi) Digital Art or D-Art
The above are the six categories in which your work can be classified. As for an example look at my post "Sword of Aeons". If you want you can also add a little desription of what your work means...................
Now the next question is, how will you upload your work?
There are two ways-
1. Either you can scan it and then do the editing and then upload it or
2. If you have a digital camera you can just take a photo of it then upload it to your PC, edit it and then upload it.
Note:- It is recommended that you take a PHOTO of it (ofcourse if you have a Digicam) and then upload it because if you scan it, it is likely that the Texture and Essence of your work may get screwed up.
Last thing to be noted (Optional):- It is advised that you add a signature date to your work like painters put in their paintings so that it stays copyright protected.
Thats all and now................start posting your talents...........Remember, you share, others learn.........................ENJOY. If you have any questions feel free to ask here.