During the Israeli attack on Gaza in 2008, 1,300 Palestinians died and 4,000 homes were destroyed. Less visible was the devastating impact on the children of Gaza, whose family members were killed and their homes reduced to rubble. This film gives some idea of what they endured and how they will grow up — and there is nothing here to offer any hope for the future. The children play war games and pretend to torture one another. Nightmares are common. The blockade means that their families are unable to rebuild their homes or get medical treatment abroad.
View more random threads:
- Himalayan Megastructure: India's largest...
- Monona Wisconsin
- How to Burn Fat by Calorie Counting?
- Awesome Superbike crash ends in flames
- Credit Bright Side
- Waterfalls of Australia
- Austin, Texas Travel Guide - Must See...
- Aye Khuda By Adnan Sami
- Diya denies upcoming marriage to Shoaib...
- Zuckerberg To Give Away Half His Fortune