BenQ E1050 Slim Digital Camera
BenQ is still in the sandbox with their range of digital cameras never really breaking out of the point-and-shoot mold, and the E1050 is yet another example. This uber slim digital camera features :-
* 10 megapixel CCD sensor
* 3x optical zoom
* 3" LCD display
* 10MB internal memory
* SDHC memory card slot (max. 16GB)
* Movie recording capability
Everything else is more or less the industry standard, so the main selling point of the E1050 would be its 16.8mm thickness. There is no word on pricing or availability as at press time, but it shouldn't cost too much.
View more random threads:
- Nokia Morph Concept
- LG Prada II 5-MegaPixel Camera Phone - First...
- Nokia 5320 offers HSDPA and N-Gage at...
- Mio Leap K1 phone on one side, GPS on the...
- GPS Games arriving on Sony PSP
- Velocity 83 Smartphone Unveiled
- Samsung U4 hitting Asia Pacific
- Artisan 800 printer, with a contextual...
- Zune Contact Concept
- Motorola MOTO VE66 Gets Official