Visit Saint Paul caught up with three sculptors at the 2014 Winter Carnival snow sculpture competition to find out what it takes to carve blocks of snow into works of art. Head out to the MN State Fair Grounds to see for yourself before they are gone for another year.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner: Secret rest cabin for...
- Every Engineer Should Have This Tool!
- Things you CAN'T do when you're NOT in a pool
- Funny Swing Accident Part 2
- Go Beyond Yourself - Motivational Video
- Building a Personal Brand: Jacob Cass
- Just for laughs
- Amazing Story
- Social Media Facts
- World Most Amazing Crashes (Funny)