Three women were returning to their Hungarian village when they spotted a man, obviously very inebriated, walking ahead of them.
As they watched him stumbling, he fell face down into a mud puddle. When they walked up to him, one woman turned him over to see if she recognized him.
However, his face was so covered with mud that she bent over and unzipped his pants.
She remarked, "Well, he's not my husband."
The second woman peering over her shoulder agreed, "Your right, he's not your husband."
The third woman, somewhat older than the other two, bent over to look and said, "He's not from our village."
View more random threads:
- The Ultimate Golf FAIL Compilation
- Escaping Prisoners Pranks
- Worlds shortest jokes . . .
- Children - Where Do They Get Their Ideas...
- A woman entered the hospital to deliver her...
- How is the taste of three-leged chicken?
- I was staring at this
- Grandpa's Chocolate
- SARDAR SMS VERY FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY FUN
- BRILLIANT EXPLANANTION!!!HILARIOUS!!!