It takes far less muscle effort to smile than it does to frown, so for starters, it's actually just easier for our bodies to smile than to frown. And smiling has a powerful effect on our brains--even if we don't feel like smiling--in fact sometimes we need a smile most when we feel like doing quite the opposite, making yourself crack a smile will actually MAKE YOU HAPPIER and improve your MOOD. It's because when you make the muscles smile in your face, it sends messages to your brain that you are happier--your brain is fooled even if you are forcing a smile--and because your brain is tricked into thinking you are happy, it responds by making more happy hormone or happy peptides, which in turn, actually lift your mood and make you truely smiley on the inside.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- How much black money is out of India?
- BBC: Saira Khan's Pakistan: Imran Khan...
- How to Clean and Organize Your Fridge
- Count blessings, not problems
- How to Light a Match with a Rubber
- Priyanka-Harman In 'Don's' Class
- When I Grow Up, I want to be a Tax Accountant
- Small Pleasures (Μικρές Χαρές) 2008
- Punjabi Poetry - Khan taan Khan hon dey nay
- Criss Angel Walks on Water