Pakistan was once part of the ancient Silk trading route. In those days, camels were used as the main mode of transport. These days trucks have replaced camels, but the decorative arts of the silk road live on in these psychedelic painted trucks of Pakistan.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- The Bella Twins get their tattoos removed
- Skydive Daranivasan
- India/pakistan/kashmir: Border conflict...
- Jab Say Wardi - Hum Sab Umeed Say Hain
- Vintage Car Safety Film: Anatomy of an...
- The Truth Against Tobacco - Terrie Hall
- Funny water accidents
- Reduce Inflammation with this Dairy-Free...
- Anaconda vs. Mammal