Face and neck...
Sit upright, tilt your head back and keep your lips closed and relaxed.
Look at the ceiling and begin chewing with your mouth closed for 10 seconds. Tilt your head forward, close your eyes and relax for 30 seconds.
Repeat exercise 10 times.
While you're still sitting up, tilt your head forward even more so that your chin almost touches your chest.
Roll your head slowly first in a clockwise motion, then in a counter-clockwise direction.
Repeat exercise 3 times.
Next, lie on your bed with the back of your neck hanging over the edge.
Place a folded towel beneath your neck to cushion it against the edge and make the exercise more comfortable.
Gently bring your chin towards your chest and keep it there for 15 seconds.
Lower your head and relax for 20 seconds.
Repeat 5 times.
View more random threads:
- How Foods Affect Our Bodies
- Anti-Wrinkle Facial : Anti-Wrinkle Facial:...
- ..Lose Weight By Chewing Gum...
- Home Remedies - Halitosis (Bad Breath)
- The main causes of liver damage
- Making Sense of Protein
- Gujranwala is Building to Rebuild Lives with...
- Christian Bride 2012 by khawar riaz
- Health Important Tips
- Drink water for healthy life