Clocky Robotic Alarm
This little wonderful wheeled alarm clock started as an engineering student's project. Having trouble waking up herself, Gauri Nanda developed Clocky to shriek annoyingly and effectively, waking you up.
The fun doesn't end there, kiddies. It leaps off of your night stand, and drives around your room, making random turns and racing away from your grasp. Now you have to get out of bed and hunt the little bugger down to turn it off.
View more random threads:
- Nokia N93i (Dream phone)
- Motorola MOTO VE66 Gets Official
- Second-Generation iPhone to Hit March 2008?
- ClarityLife C900 Targets Older Folks
- Motorola Q11 Officially Announced
- Motorola RAZR2 V8 Antique Rose Version
- Nokia 7900 and 7500 Prism: all about design
- New LG-KF700, a touchscreen phone for...
- Fish TV Underwater Camera
- LG releases KS360 In Europe