Magician and stuntman David Blaine describes what it took to hold his breath underwater for 17 minutes -- a world record (only two minutes shorter than this entire talk!) -- and what his often death-defying work means to him. Warning: do NOT try this at home.
View more random threads:
- Japanese Tub Race
- Highlights from SEMA Auto Show - Cars & Hot...
- Les Brown: Find Your Passion and Purpose
- Another funny accident (beer)
- life as a man
- Funny video of Indian Cricket team
- Heads Will Roll
- Max Bruce in Jashn e Nida Fazli 2010
- World smallest working tractor
- First air balloon flight to the underground