Logitech Pure-Fi Anytime Fancy iPod-powered Alarm Clock
I'm not sure how important you think an alarm clock should be, but If you have your iPhone on the bed side table at night, you might as well dock it in the Logitech Pure-Fi Anytime to charge it and to be awakened with your favorite songs. The Logitech Pure-Fi Anytime packs features that come in handy at night, or very early in the morning:
* Motion-activated (backlit) controls
* Motion-sensing snooze
* Auto-dim display
The motion sensing snooze is pretty as aiming in the morning can be pretty tough . Obviously it also has an FM radio, if you're into that. It work with the iPhone and iPod that can connect to the Apple Universal Dock. Older models (Gen 1-3) will have to use the jack connector.
View more random threads:
- Laser Stars Projector
- Mad Catz Rock Band Instruments Out
- T-Pad Rugged Phone
- Ohm Targets Cyclists
- Very famous mobile phones in 2010
- Nokia Morph Concept
- how phpbb creat forums in html extentions
- Panasonic Toughbook CF-52 Ruggedized Laptop...
- HP New Addition To XW4550 Series - Opteron...
- Niro Spherical Sound Surround System