A Giger Bar is a bar themed and modelled by the Swiss artist H. R. Giger. There are two Giger Bars: the first, the H.R. Giger Bar in Chur, Switzerland, which opened in 1992, and the second is The Museum HR Giger Bar, located in Château St. Germain, Gruyères, Switzerland, which opened on April 12, 2003. There was a third Giger Bar, located at The Limelight in New York City, but when the Limelight was closed, the Giger Bar was shut down.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Revealing the Secret
- 50s Train Conductor Eats Razors
- So cute
- Anger Management Techniques
- Porsche GT3 v Ferrari Car Review
- ‘I failed drug test at Australian Open’ -...
- How long will deadly India heatwave...
- Russia's Victory Day Parade 2015: Best...
- Shararat episode : Future p5
- Most Colorful Wedding Entrance Dance