Ohm Targets Cyclists
The Ohm device targets cyclists, relying on magnets and a dynamo to store up power which can be used to juice up your portable electronics including cell phones and MP3 players. Ohm magnets are hooked up to bicycle wheel spokes, where the N42 neodymium magnets offer an optimal balance of durability and magnet strength. As the user cycles, the wheel spokes will turn and start inducing current in the Ohm which is subsequently stored in an internal 1200 mAh lithium ion battery. Once you've arrived at your destination, the Ohm can be removed and used to juice up your exhausted gadget. It takes around an hour of cycling to fully charge a cell phone.
View more random threads:
- Diamond Encrusted Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte -...
- MWg Zinc II Smartphone Available in the US
- Hasselblad H3DII-50 is Mind-Boggling
- Google Trends for Websites is just another...
- Mini Robot Cleaner
- LG releases KS360 In Europe
- Motorola ZN5 5MP Kodak Xenon Flash Take on...
- Just Launched - New Sony Walkman Players
- Dual Screen eBook in the Works
- Matrox M-Series Graphic Cards