IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL (BISMILLAH-HIRRAHMAN-I-RAHIM) 73. Your Lord (Allah) is gracious towards humanity, but most of them are not thankful.
74. And your Lord (Allah) knows what their hearts conceal, and what they reveal.
75. There is no mystery in the heaven and the earth, but it is in a Clear Book.
76. This Quran relates to the Children of Israel most of what they differ about.
“We have made this Qur’an easy as a reminder. Is there, then, any who will take heed? (Ayat # 17 Surah Qamar) “And declare, "The Truth has come and falsehood has vanished: for falsehood is a thing that
must by its nature vanish." (Ayat # 81 Surah Bani-Isra’el)
View more random threads:
- Why can't a Muslim Woman marry a non-Muslim...
- urdu - Insaan ko kis qadar ikhtyar hay?
- Choosing between religion and justice in a...
- urdu - Ehsaas-e-Zimadari
- Lost myself find allah
- urdu - Har jaan mout ka maza chakhnay wali...
- And Will Help You.....
- Lecture in Oslo, Norway - Part 14 - Moulana...
- Doers of Good