Deosai, is at an average elevation of 4,114 metres (13,497 ft) above the sea level, making the Plains one of the highest plateaus in the world.The Deosai National Park was established in 1993 to protect the survival of the Himalayan Brown Bear and its habitat.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Its better to travel in groups learn from...
- Award Winning Impossible Rooftop Illusion
- Nawaz Sharif Corruption - From Pakistan to...
- Dutch Caribbean 2 Willemstad Punda
- Scaly Pangolin in Kalahari Desert
- The Reality of Mothers Day
- Police motorickshaw instead of car in Peru
- Nature Time Lapse