Sony Ericsson P905 Concept
While the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 is real and will be released at the end of this month in selected markets, it doesn't hurt to have concepts of other phones from the same manufacturer. We have the P905 concept in this case, running on Symbian OS 9.5 with a multi-touch user interface to boot. Features include :-
* 8.1 megapixel CCD sensor
* Minolta lens
* 1.3 megapixel video call camera
* ATi Imageon M150 620MHz processor
* Samsung GPS receiver
* Wi-Fi connectivity
This looks set to be a pretty high end handset, but strangely enough Bluetooth 2.0 was not even mentioned. Hopefully the folks at Sony Ericsson will take note of this concept and do something about it in the future.
View more random threads:
- Next-gen Blackberry said to have a...
- Optimus Pultius has 15 Keys
- Usb (Instructions)
- HTC Touch HD Is Now Official
- Fashion Tri-Band Wrist Watch Mobile Phone...
- AMD Phenom Processors :Are you ready? (13)
- Samsung D890 Does 2 SIM Cards
- Nokia N93i (Dream phone)
- Seek Portable Search Engine
- Stem Citrus Fruit Sprayer