Video Concept Device
What you see here is simply known as the "Video" device, and this concept comprises of two segments - the video recorder itself as well as a docking station that is hooked up to a TV. The video recorder's main job is to store all your recordings digitally, and whenever you dock it, you have the option to unleash your creative powers by throwing in new audio and special effects thanks to a touch screen interface found on the video recorder. Once you are satisfied with your masterpiece, it can be burned onto a DVD disc for the viewing pleasure of others. The Video concept device was thought up of by designer Jonas Buc. It has a very Apple-look to it, I must say.
View more random threads:
- Hole Concept Phone Designed by Chi Shing Lo...
- Hannspree HT11 Portable TV
- Philips Pronto TSU9800 Remote Control
- Nokia 3110 Evolve is not that...
- Sony Xross Fade DJ System
- Nightmare Before Xmas Mobile Light
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800: 4GB on a Graphics Card
- HP xw4550 Workstation
- Verizon Creates Challenge For Apple
- Time at your fingertips