(BISMILLAH-HIRRAHMAN-I-RAHIM)67. Those who disbelieve say, "When we have become dust, and our ancestors, shall we be brought out?
68. We were promised that before, we and our ancestors-these are nothing but legends of the ancients."
69. Say, travel through the earth, and observe the fate of the guilty."
70. But do not grieve over them, and do not be troubled by what they plot.
71. And they say, "When is this promise, if you are truthful?"
72. Say, "Perhaps some of what you are impatient for has drawn near."
PLEASE OPEN /DOWNLOAD ATTACHMENT (AYAAT (Verses) 67 to 72 SURAH (Chapter-27) AN-NAMAL OF QURAN IN ARABIC, ENGLISH & URDU) WITH THE REQUEST TO PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL OTHERS.
“We have made this Qur’an easy as a reminder. Is there, then, any who will take heed? (Ayat # 17 Surah Qamar) “And declare, "The Truth has come and falsehood has vanished: for falsehood is a thing that must by its nature vanish." (Ayat # 81 Surah Bani-Isra’el)
View more random threads:
- SAKHAWAT AUR SADQA -Moulana Tariq Jameel -...
- Believe in Allah
- think about those ,
- Wedding of the Daughter of Prophet (SAW)
- urdu - koi bhi Mout ki tamana aur khuwahish...
- urdu - lenay kay leay waqt
- urdu - Bible ka qadeem nush'kha daryaaft -...
- yes I am Muslim
- urdu - saans na rahi to kia karo gey
- urdu - dekhawa