Interview part 1
Sirat-Ul-Jannah Trust/Orphanage. The gigantic project of Sirat-ul-Jannah Trust/Orphanage was initiated in Pakistan by a UK BORN, NEW MUSLIM LADY MRS. GHUFRAN QURESHI in 1990. Currently the trust has branches in four different cities of the country namely Murree, Karachi, Khanewal, and Islamabad. IMAM-E-KABAH, Sheikh Saleh Bin Abdullah Bin Humaid came to know about her noble efforts and visited Sirat-ul-Jannah along with his delegation at Murree in 2006. He inaugurated one of the most beautiful mosques in Pakistan built by Sirat-ul-Jannah, named Masjid-e-Imam-e-Kabah Murree. He was highly impressed with our humble efforts and gave very appreciating remarks in the visitors book. The government of Pakistan also has generously admitted and acknowledged the ladys efforts and awarded her with TAMGHA-E-IMTIAZ.
View more random threads:
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]] Milking a...
- Kavalan shooting spot video
- National Geographic - Amazing Flight Over...
- Funny Accidents
- Time Lapse of Various Flowers Blooming
- The Great Indian Men (Ghar Ki Safai Mai...
- The Mind - Motivational Video
- Just For Laughs : Van Explosion
- 7 Myths About The Brain You Thought Were True
- How To Peel a Potato in 10 Seconds