IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL (BISMILLAH-HIRRAHMAN-I-RAHIM) 63. Or, who guides you through the darkness of land and sea, and who sends the winds as heralds of His mercy? Is there another god with God(ALLAH)? Most exalted is God (ALLAH), above what they associate.
64. Or, who originates the creation and then repeats it, and who gives you livelihood from the sky and the earth? Is there another god with God (ALLAH)? Say, "Produce your evidence, if you are truthful."
65. Say, "No one in the heavens or on earth knows the future except God (ALLAH); and they do not perceive when they will be resurrected."
66. In fact, their knowledge of the Hereafter is confused. In fact, they are in doubt about it. In fact, they are blind to it.
“We have made this Qur’an easy as a reminder. Is there, then, any who will take heed? (Ayat # 17 Surah Qamar) “And declare, "The Truth has come and falsehood has vanished: for falsehood is a thing that must by its nature vanish." (Ayat # 81 Surah Bani-Isra’el)
View more random threads:
- read this pray before entering into the...
- urdu - Shirk-e-Akbar - Shirk-e-Khafi
- Ramazan Ki Fazeelat
- urdu - Hazoor (SAW) ki sif'aat
- urdu - Musalmaan aur'at tameer wa taraqi...
- urdu - Rabb ki Mohabat
- Beautiful Messages !!!
- Maulana Tariq Jameel Birmingham Successful...
- urdu - Rabb ki mohabat
- Hazrat Ali (RA).........