The inaugural Wild Frontiers Foundation charity trek to Concordia, the 'Throne Room of the Mountain Gods', was a huge success! Our intrepid group walked 230kms, trekked for 7 of the 15 days across the glacier, forced their way through unremitting blizzards for 3 relentless days & spent 4 nights sleeping on ice. They climbed from 3,000m to 5,000m, struggled across bolder fields, steep shale ridges and deep crevasses to earn every penny of the £10,000+ raised for the foundation, and in particular the remote Baleygon School in northern Pakistan. Thank you to all those who donated so generously.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- How is this guy human ?
- Britney Spears Cameo on Madonna's Sticky &...
- Interior decoration
- 5-year-old girl collects gifts for cancer...
- How To Swap Faces in Photoshop!
- Firefighters Save Suicide Man From Jump Off...
- Girls in paris - mix club paris
- How to Get Along with People
- Bottled Life Nestle's Business with Water
- Kangana Ranaut - Lakme Fashion Week