Sprint HTC Touch Diamond Out Early
Just a day after announcing the pre-order for Sprint's HTC Touch Diamond, the good people at the Wall Street Journal have already taken an early look at this highly desirable handset.
It is exciting to think about other mobile-phone companies giving better software a real try, especially those that attempt to improve Windows Mobile. But HTC’s Touch Diamond doesn’t hide the outdated operating system well enough or often enough for a user to want to buy a whole new mobile device.
That conclusion doesn't sound too promising for Sprint, unfortunately. I still say there is no harm in giving it a try as Windows Mobile ain't all that bad as it is painted out to be.
View more random threads:
- Kenko 8 megapixel camera a steal
- Attention and Praise The Google Talk on...
- Toshiba Launches New Laptops Hard Disks
- iPhone 3G<<>>Buying a SmartPhone in India?...
- Cheap Phones from Samsung, Spice
- Microsoft Zune Interface Coming To Windows...
- HTC To Pull Windows Mobile 6 ROM Upgrade
- Tag Heuer: Hand Crafted Master Pieces
- Samsung F330 finally confirmed
- Samsung launches U800 Pink