Nokia: Open At Own Risk - The Weirdest Clip Ever Made
Nokia has rolled out an unconventional promotional site called Open At Own Risk that features a video which Nokia calls, “The Weirdest Clip Ever Made.” Within this box lies one of the greatest secrets of our times. A clip of grande weirdness, Nokia says of the clip which you can see if you were able to break one of the four seals on the site. The first 500 to break all four seals on the Open At Own Risk site get a special T-shirt from Nokia.
View more random threads:
- Shaan in Servis Tyres TVC
- Facts That Will Completely Horrify You
- A Dirty Dolphin mate on woman
- Macro Photography in Nature
- Find the faith that's already inside you
- Carmina Burana ~ O Fortuna - Carl Orff ~...
- Double YOUR Productivity in 1 Day With 5...
- World Most Amazing Crashes (Funny)
- 1935 The Year In Review #1
- After Stray Dog Joins Runner on Grueling...