I really liked the old classic Europa with the high rear section. It had character. The latest version looks very similar to the Elise/ Exige, not quite Europa. I decided to give it my own take. Inspired by classic Lotus cars, Europa and Elite. Also taking some current Lotus trends into consideration. It's called the 2010 Europa i6.
It's a mid engined rear wheel drive car. Engine would be a 2.0L inline 6. Supercharger and intercooler. weight- 2030 lbs. top speed- 165 mph. 0-100 in 7 seconds is the aim.
View more random threads:
- 2011 Chevrolet Volt Production Show Car...
- Bugatti Type 12-2 Streamliner Concept Design...
- Sabino Design Aston Martin AMV10 Concept...
- Lexus LF-LC
- 2009 MOY Concept by Elvis Tomljenovic
- 2009 BMW M Concept Design by Idries Noah
- 2009 Morgan SuperSport Junior Pedal Car...
- Splinter Wooden Supercar
- 2008 Hinterland Concept by Martin Aube
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz ConceptFASCINATION