World's First Gold Gilded Porsche Boxter
This 22-karat gold-plated Boxster goes by the name of Gold Porsche. (Sometimes you just gotta call a cat a cat.) There will be limited production of models for sale (nine worldwide). However, if you've got the cash (and a real burning desire to ensure everyone knows you've got some), any Porsche model, regardless of engine configuration or interior, can be covered in the beaten gold. As a buyer, you can choose which of the vehicle's parts to goldenize (the body, the steering wheel, the doorknobs, the wheels and so on). For the smallest Boxster, pricing starts at around 150,000 Euros (around $190,000 U.S.). No word on how much heavier the Porsche gets with the flash, but we're sure it's worth its weight in gold.
View more random threads:
- 2014 Defender Challenge series
- Voitures MusÚ Collection de l'automobile de...
- A new Range Rover Sport
- Car Headrest Monitors 6" Headrest TFT LCD...
- Extreme Sailing Series act in Nice
- 2014 Nissan GT-R Track Pack vs 2014 Audi R8...
- Major Tahir Baati got the precious "Unimog"...
- The all-new Range Rover Sport
- Next Generation Range Rover