On 14th November 2013, which is celebrated as Children's day across India, Video Volunteers is launching a video audit that documents the ground reality of the functioning of the Right to Education Act.
In April 2013, on the 3rd anniversary of the Act, the RTE Forum published a report stating that there were 8 million children out of school in India. 2013 also marks the deadline set to meet all the norms set forth in the Right to Education Act that envisioned equitable, quality education to every child in India.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Fake Rolls Royce Chinese copy Rolls Royce...
- Liv Delicious Brzday Hugz - Helena Summer...
- Man Carves 1mm Tall Tiger
- Beautiful Sonia Shenoy
- Flying Fish Attack
- The Luckiest People In The World
- INCREDIBLE view of an active volcano!!
- Fast and Furious 7 - Official Trailer
- Travel Brazil: A Real Taste of Rio