At an altitude of 3,224 m above sea level Lake Saiful Muluk is amongst one of the highest lakes in Pakistan. The lake is accessible by a 14 km road from Naran during the summer months. On foot, the trek from Naran to the lake takes about 1-2 hours. The water is clear with a slight green tone. The clarity of the water comes from the multiple glaciers all around the high basin which feed the lake.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Rajiv Gandhi attacked & hit by a Sri Lankan...
- How to count your fat stacks of cash
- Starting up - Autowale.in: Dial an auto
- You cant draw like that...
- 100 People Surf 1 Wave
- Sea Monsters
- Hot Girl Pranks Compilation
- Obama Girl, Mike Gravel on Fox News
- RAJNIKANTH AISHWARYA ROBOT ENDHIRAN LEAKED...
- ANTI NATO, Gun factory demonstration