Life patterns are constantly changing and evolving. Dan Thurmon explores how those patterns can be transcended by living off balance on purpose.
Dan Thurmon is the author of two books, a renowned speaker, and a recognized expert in delivering peak performances -- on stage and in the workplace. As president of Motivation Works, Inc., he has worked with hundreds of clients and delivered thousands of presentations worldwide. Dan helps organizations and individuals implement actions plans and move confidently through transitions. He began his performance career at eleven years old, crafting a one-man-show incorporating comedy, juggling and acrobatics. This enabled him to, at a very early age, develop a strong work ethic and learn fundamental lessons about performance excellence.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Mahesh bhatt interview on Express news
- Nepal earthquake: Video shows terrified...
- So lovely Flowers Dance
- Ktigers amazing kids
- Best of Formula Offroad Extreme Hill Climb!
- Impossible motion: magnet-like slopes
- How to Forgive
- Man Pulls Car With Beard
- Positive Affirmations for Health &...
- Equitana 2011 ! Beautiful Shetland - Ponys !...