Hi friends. You always are in the search of various amazing tricks which helps you to hide the important folders. This is a simple but a cool trick which will help you gain command over your data in the folders.
HIDE THE FILE.
a) First open command prompt .
b) Then type ‘attrib +s +h “path of the file”.
E.g. Attrib +s+h c:\ example \Darani
c) And surprise the file will be hidden.
This will hide the file.
UNHIDE THE FILE
a) Again open command prompt.
b) Then type ’attrib –s -h path of the file’.
E.g. Attrib –s-h c:\ example \Darani
c) And you will again gain the file.
So njoy hide and seek....
Have a gr8 day
View more random threads:
- [TRY IT]USB Autorun
- CursorFX 2.01
- Dell UltraSharp 2709W LCD Monitor
- GIVE PASSWORD TO ANY FILE,SONG..........
- Lesson # 79 The Data Validation (Microsoft...
- Log On As System Administrator Without...
- Change the picture on your Welcome screen
- Creating a desktop shortcut for locking your...
- Download Facebook Videos on Android With...
- 101 Tricks And Tips For pC