Chitta Katha means White Stream, It is the local name of the stream comming down from the Hari Parbat originating from the lake called Chitta Katha Sar or lake of the Mount Hari parbat. This Mountain is sacred for some people who relate it to Lord Shiva and consider it abode of the Lord and Identify it as Kailash.
It is located in Shontar valley of the Tehsil shardaof Neelum district of Azad Jammu kashmir
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Satyamev Jayate - 6th May 2012
- Bride Wars 2009: Super Funny Movie Trailer
- Obama Lies Compilation - WAKE UP YOU SHEEPLE!
- YES WE CAN - New Approaches
- How to make cupcakes in ice cream cones
- Who Invented the Alphabet?
- HOLLAND: Kinderdijk -19 Dutch windmills
- How To Get Rid Of Fear : Your Guide to True...
- Bonobo builds a fire and toasts marshmallows