Meridiist Handset Now On Sale
Swiss manufacturer TAG Heuer's Meridiist cell phone is now on sale at London store Selfridges. This medium-sized phone is meticulously built by hand, and will be made available in 15 other countries throughout the world before the year is over. The Meridiist will feature an external steel case complete with a leather trim back cover, a 1.9" QVGA display, a 2 megapixel camera, a Media Interface and Bluetooth connectivity. You'll need to have deep pockets with this though, as it retails for approximately 3,300 Euros.
View more random threads:
- Limited Edition Stella Artois PSP
- Texas Memory breaks SSD capacity record....
- O2 will offer XDA Orbit II and XDA Stellar
- World's First Wrist Watch Mobile Phone with...
- BlackBerry 9500 is the Thunder
- What is 3G ?
- French Papers enter Digital World
- Delivery by Drones
- Innovative Tool to Strike Nail
- Motorola's mid range music phone