Dr. Tal Shafir has had a special passion for movement and dance since young age. As an adult she wanted to bring their exhilarating effects on mood and well being to other people. Thus, after graduating with her LLB degree from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem and becoming a lawyer, she studied dance-movement therapy, as soon as those studies became available in Israel. While working with neurologically impaired children, the desire to design better interventions prompted her to go back to school to study neuro-physiology of motor control. Once in school, she was drawn to research and decided to continue her career in academia.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Breaking the Silence: Abuse
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada: Trip...
- A CONVENIENT TRUTH: Urban Solutions from...
- Miniature-park at Klagenfurt/Austria.
- World’s Largest Recycled Artwork Unveiled
- The Most Popular Weight Loss Scams
- Eiffel Tower Elevator Ride
- Laloo Parshad Live Funny Speech in English...
- Pitbull power