Hugh Herr is building the next generation of bionic limbs, robotic prosthetics inspired by nature's own designs. Herr lost both legs in a climbing accident 30 years ago; now, as the head of the MIT Media Lab's Biomechatronics group, he shows his incredible technology in a talk that's both technical and deeply personal — with the help of ballroom dancer Adrianne Haslet-Davis, who lost her left leg in the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing, and performs again for the first time on the TED stage.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Train Accidents - Danger on the Rails 02
- Amazing Fly over Abu Dhabi F1 track
- Just for Laughs - Modelling
- Diabetes in Indian children
- Can Volvo cars be 'death-proof'?
- Manila Folder 777 - Cargo Doors -...
- Alpha Lima Rihanna Please Don't Stop the...
- How To Train Yourself To Be on Time
- stunt accident
- Stay Focused - Motivational Video