Miranjani is the highest peak, at 2,992 metres in elevation, of Abbottabad District in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Snake befriends its hamster lunch in zoo
- Meera's wedding - Update
- Do you think Sarah Palin's Newsweek cover is...
- Experience Etihad A380 Airbus
- Salman Khan with Kids
- Just For Laughs Part 2 1
- American Idol - Worst Singer Ever!!!
- America Welcomes President Ayub Khan of...
- Chinese Village
- Best Kiteboarding: Annie Carrier - Endless...