A heart transplant, or a cardiac transplant, is a surgical transplant procedure performed on patients with end-stage heart failure or severe coronary artery disease. As of 2008 the most common procedure is to take a working heart from a recently deceased organ donor (cadaveric allograft) and implant it into the patient. The patient's own heart is either removed (orthotopic procedure) or, less commonly, left in place to support the donor heart (heterotopic procedure). Post-operation survival periods average 15 years. Heart transplantation is not considered to be a cure for heart disease, but a life-saving treatment intended to improve the quality of life for recipients.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- The Secret Of Willpower - Motivational Video
- la befana in barga
- GoPro HD: Shark Riders - Introducing GoPro's...
- Funny accidents and clips!
- Dog Goldberg Machine by Beneful
- Interesting New Fashion for Women
- 16 days in JAPAN GoPro 3+ HD
- What is empathy?
- Justin Girls mashup Noor jehan
- How To Make a 3 Penny Battery