The process of Indian Sari/Shari
A sari is an Indian female garment that consists of drape varying from two to nine yards in length and two to four feet in breadth that is typically wrapped around the waist, with one end draped over the shoulder, baring the midriff.
View more random threads:
- Cool Jewellry
- Pretty Fashion Photography Of Girls
- lONG sKIRTS
- Sunday Snaps: October 6th, 2013
- NOMI ANSARI - Guddu & Shani photography
- Firdous Fashion 2012 Collection Volume 2
- Fashion Pakistan Week 2012
- Wall Clocks
- Sunuba SPA and Rejuvenation Center. Lahore...
- annual Shenzhen International Lingerie Show