World Of Warcraft On Treadmills
The Wii might get you involved and more immersed in your gaming experience, thanks to the unique motion control system, but the folks at Manapotions.com decided to go the extra mile where World of Warcraft (WoW) is concerned. This special mod connects treadmills and joysticks to a computer, where running on the treadmill will make you move your character accordingly. Anyone who has played WoW will definitely know that there are miles of terrain to cover, so this could be one interesting manner to get your daily dose of exercise while putting in some quality gaming time as well. The next time you see a gamer with buffed up legs, you'll know he/she's been working on this WoW treadmill concept.
View more random threads:
- 3 Nets Over 1 Million Broadband Customers
- XMp3 Radio Player
- Denon AH-NC732 Headphones
- New plan ready to explode Web Domains (16)
- Kingston DataTraveler 400 hits 16GB
- Velocity 103 Phone
- Philips SPA 5200 Clip-on Speakers
- Motorola MOTO VE240 Hits The US
- Motorola RAZR2 V9 Review
- Capture EXtreme Close-up Logitech QuickCam...