But the highlight of the traditional circus acts is Die Maiers, a German duo of clowns. The duo’s Sabine Maier, dressed in a fussy maid’s outfit with an inextricable small purse, does one of the best deadpan acts since Buster Keaton, and she’s joined by her geeky-looking husband Joachim Mohr to perform the funniest and most surprising trapeze act within memory. LA Stage Times
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Early 70s: cheesy ad !
- Heartwarming video of 6 year girl suffering...
- Fantastic Journey In The Land of Amazing
- Nice - France
- Netanyahu glares at U.N. for 45 seconds...
- Pissing Tanker - You stop, We stop
- Papua New Guinea's epidemic of violence...
- Car crash test
- How To Train Yourself To Be on Time
- Amazing Magic!