Have you ever wondered if toothpaste really works? This video demonstrates the easiest and least expensive way to clean headlights with toothpaste.
In this video Greg shows you how to clean and restore headlights with good old fashioned toothpaste.Foggy headlights are a result of oxidation.and using toothpaste is a DIY and inexpensive way to remove oxidation from headlights. All you need is a sponge, toothpaste and a rag. He also uses car wax polish to give the headlight a protective layer. It is a great way to remove the yellow film from a discolored headlight
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Tours, France
- Katrina Kaif - Collection
- Iranian lake faces extinction warn experts
- NTR Garden in Hyderabad Train View
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]] Time Warp - Face...
- Water has a memory, EI it can store...
- Pepsi Spoofs Thumbs UP - Funny - Video
- Husband Hunting Lessons
- The Best of Meaty and Beefy
- [[M]] Funny Pranks - Computer Scare Prank!