This is Coach Trish and my life tip for you today is accept where you are. Now that doesn't mean, stay where you are. It doesn't mean, like where you are, unless you do, which is great, but accept it. Because when you're fighting it, when you're angry, you're dissatisfied with where you are and you're fighting against it, you're using a lot of energy, that could be used to get you where you want to go. So relax and unconditionally accept where you are. And if you're not happy with where you are, that's fine, you don't have to be happy with it but use that energy to go where you want to go. But the first step is acceptance, releasing that anger, releasing everything that gives you the self doubt. Because if you can't accept where you are it just fills you with self doubt, which makes it harder to get to where you want to go. So just accept, "I am where I am and it's ok. And my choices have gotten me here and that's ok. But I can now make different choices to get me somewhere else in the future." And then begin to move forward, but you can't move forward when you're spending all your time pushing against the past, pushing against where you are. If most of your energy is used up pushing against where you are, you're never going to go anywhere else. So relax, accept it unconditionally and then move on. For a 30 minute complimentary consultation, go to my website and request it on the contact me page, I would love to talk to you. And always remember, YOU ARE POWERFUL!

Name:  1103.jpg
Views: 1073
Size:  69.0 KB

Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page