Shiatsu in Japanese means "finger pressure"; it is a type of alternative medicine consisting of finger and palm pressure, stretches, and other massage techniques. Shiatsu practitioners believe in a purported type of vital energy called qi that flows through the body, and that their manual manipulations can help to unblock it and so help the body heal itself.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Dumb People Doing Funny Stuff
- Timelapse HD movie in autumn red color...
- Pole Fitness Saved My Life
- Lahore's Favorite Breakfast
- Superhuman Facts About Babies
- Memories Of Asia - A One Year Travel
- Rainbow Mesh Squeeze Ball
- A Social Experiment to test your True Friends
- Meera's interview on the Wedding Scandal
- Kahin Door Jab Din Dhal Jaye | Close To My...