Materials inspire creativity in all of us – the presence of a lump of clay makes you want to squidge it into something: a bowl, a vase, or if you're Katharine Morling, a chainsaw.
In the first of a new series of films we explore the relationship between creative people and the materials they use.
Morling is an artist who describes her work as "3 dimensional drawings, in the medium of ceramics." A graduate of The RCA, Katherine has produced work for Mikimoto, Harrods and the Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
We visited Katharine's workshop and filmed her in action.
View more random threads:
- Netanyahu glares at U.N. for 45 seconds...
- Wasim Akram in early 90's (rare footage)
- cute baby
- Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Concert
- What Kind Of Person Are You?
- Jumping off walls
- *** crazy-ping-pong-match ***
- Brazil's Leah Fortune spectacular throw in
- Compilation of awesome crazy Ukrainians...
- Very smart birds