It has amazing imagery set to a beautiful musical piece that to me shows the fleeting nature of life and how transient everything unfortunately is. It also highlights the profound beauty that exists for that brief moment. The gloom of death and the brief life of the decaying flowers are resolved in the final seconds of the short film, and we are left with a positive feeling that life goes on.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- What's Wrong with Maggi Noodles
- 5 Hyper realistic paintings
- A trip to the legendary Parathe-wali Gali in...
- Hawk VS Bull Snake
- Mariusz Kędzierski - rysuje - finalista It's...
- Brasilia :The Shock of the New
- Kanya Sesser - Inspiration at it's best
- "CHASING ICE" captures largest glacier...
- Gigantic Under Water Bomb Explosion
- Can Plants Think