Yamanote Line Watch
The Yamanote Line watch from Seahope Japan will definitely turn heads as it comes in a truly unique design. There will be a quartet of such timepieces available, and these are exact, miniaturized reproductions of JR's Yamanote Line electronic bulletin boards that can be found in Tokyo's major underground line, in particular the Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Ebisu, and Shinagawa stations. You can choose from time and date view modes, but you would be disappointed if you were expecting a portable train time table instead. No idea on pricing details though.
View more random threads:
- Opera9.5 hits 4.7M downloads & 20M desktops...
- LG BD300 Gets Netflix Streaming
- Panasonic SDHC in new Capacities
- LG Looks Set To Work On Formula One Phone
- Kenko 8 megapixel camera a steal
- BlackBerry Curve Sunset Now Available
- Nintendo to look into Wii Storage Issue
- IOCELL Content Phone Logs Conversations
- Keruve helps Locate Loved Ones
- FCC Gets Nokia 5800 XpressMusic