Bose SoundDock Series II
Bose has updated its SoundDock with the Series II that will see iPhone compatibility thrown in for good measure, in addition to auxiliary inputs as well as a slight redesign on the exterior. It maintains an almost similar footprint as with the original, and is compatible with almost all iPods as well as both iPhones. Both the speakers and wiring on the SoundDock Series II have been shielded from cell interference, allowing you to use it without having to opt for an "airplane mode" as found in other devices that are not shielded. Interested parties will be able to pick up the SoundDock Series II for $299 when it is released this September.
View more random threads:
- Bomb-defusing Robot
- Archos 5 Internet Media Tablet Ships
- Get Your G1 Earlier Than The Rest At San...
- Onyx Liscio Mobile Phone Release Announced -...
- HP Blackbird 002 Desktop (4)
- Ainol V3000 PMP with a great resolution...
- Chang Jiang A998
- Nano Light
- Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5 Arrives On T-Mobile
- Spice X-1 Gaming Phone