Glass Beach is a beach in MacKerricher State Park near Fort Bragg, California that is abundant in sea glass created from years of dumping garbage into an area of coastline near the northern part of the town.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Laso Schaller's Insane 59 Meter Cliff Jump!
- Minimalism On The Rise In Japan
- Dirty Dancing at Brazil Carnival
- Cruisin' With My Baby - Hyundai Ad
- Part 4-Sarkar Raj-4 man show
- Interesting Fact About Ocean Depth
- When We Live In Grief
- Motivation for 2015 - change your life
- CRAZY CALAMITY COMPILATION
- Let It Go (Disney's "Frozen") Vivaldi's...