The Karakoram, or Karakorum, is a large mountain range spanning the borders between Pakistan, India and China, located in the regions of Gilgit–Baltistan, Ladakh, and Xinjiang region.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Household Problems
- Spiderman Dubbed in Gujarati
- Lion Attacks Giraffe Rare Lone Lioness Ambush
- 640 hp Eliica 8 wheel drive Li-ion powered...
- Beautiful Places To See - Bernese Oberland,...
- China Army
- A long jump to nature
- Myanmar declares state of emergency in west
- The Amazing Snake man
- Choices we make, make big difference.